Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
We are a fast-growing tech startup in Cologne. The mogenius platform helps developers and companies to develop and run their cloud-native projects easier, faster and more cost efficient. Our vision is to become the leading cloud management platform, by developers for developers. We aim to solve highly complex tasks in an easy-to-use way. So that software developers worldwide can concentrate on the creative part of their work, create and operate web-based products and services with little effort.
Come join our team in Cologne as a Fullstack Developer
What mogenius offers you
- You are part of a team that is passionate about technology and creative products.
- You can expect exciting and diversified tasks in an innovative environment.
- We are always open to new ideas and there is plenty of room for personal ownership.
- We not only work with each other, but also for each other.
- We rely on modern, agile working methods and open collaboration.
- We are constantly learning and all colleagues support each other with expertise.
- We decide quickly, hierarchy is a foreign to us.
- We offer you flexible working hours and you are flexible to organize remote work and office hours.
- Results count, not the hours.
This will be your role
- Together with the development team, you will continue to shape the further development of our platform and our services in cooperation with the UX/UI design team.
- You accompany projects from the idea to the implementation and quality assurance.
- Your focus will be on the backend development of our strategic platform based on Node.js.
- You continuously extend our platform by developing microservices (CI/CD).
- You implement new ideas independently and are responsible for prototyping new projects.
What you bring along
- You are a team player and not a rock star. No big task is done by one person alone.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have good knowledge of Docker in a backend language like Node.js, Python, Go etc.
- Basic knowledge of cloud service providers like MS Azure, AWS or Google Cloud is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of German, English is an advantage.
Job type: Full-time, permanent position
Send your application to Gerrit Schumann ([email protected])