Growth Marketing Manager(m/f/d)
| Full time | Cologne, Germany | remote optional
It may be a bold claim, but it's one that's close to our hearts: we make running an application in the cloud a fun experience instead of a big headache. We set out to radically simplify working with the cloud for every software developer. With a platform that automates the entire workflow of deploying an application to the cloud, including Kubernetes deployment, CI/CD setup, and DDoS protection. We have ambitious plans to become the global operating system for the cloud, enabling developers worldwide to focus on the creative part of their work and build great products.
As a team, we are committed to solving complex tasks in a way that creates a great and joyful user experience. What drives us is our passion for great technology and products, which we bring to every task of our day-to-day business. We communicate openly and aim to bring out the best in everyone on the team. We believe in creating an atmosphere of high dedication and playfulness so that we can build an amazing product together.
As a Growth Marketing Manager you will take on a key role in a start-up with big ambitions. You will work closely with the entire team and participate in decisions that will have a big impact on the mogenius platform and our developer community. We are at the beginning of a long journey and you now have the chance to jump on board and grow with us. You can expect exciting challenges in a high-growth environment that will impact the entire cloud development landscape.
This will be your role
- You will have end-to-end responsibility for all marketing activities, wearing multiple hats to manage every facet of customer acquisition and brand building in an early stage startup.
- You'll build a scalable marketing stack at mogenius, with the perspective of leading a future team.
- You will continuously develop the marketing strategy along the company goals and in close collaboration with the team.
- Continuously measure, analyze and optimize all activities based on core metrics
- Tactical and operational management of each channel.
- Proactively identify, test and develop new marketing.
What you bring to the table
- You are a team player and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve big goals.
- You have 5+ years of digital product/growth marketing experience.
- You have customer acquisition experience in a subscription business, preferably in the tech industry.
- You are proficient in the full marketing stack across all channels and tools, from ad solutions to targeting methods to analytics.
- You have an analytical mindset and a deep understanding of data-driven user acquisition.
- You are a good communicator both to colleagues and to your target developer audience.
- Strategic thinking paired with hands-on mentality - planning and execution are in the same hands in a team of our size.
- You have a good command of German, English is a must.
- And most importantly, you are as motivated as we are to build something great and turn the cloud business on its head!
What we offer
- Fast decision-making, flat hierarchies
- An atmosphere of collaboration, not competition
- Consistent learning and personal development in an experienced team
- 30 days annual leave
- A fair salary commensurate with your qualifications
- You participate in the company's success with our employee stock ownership program
If this all sounds like the perfect match to you, we look forward to getting to know you.
Apply now with your resume/CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
P.S.: Not sure if you meet the qualifications? Apply anyway, because we value your personality more than a flawless resume.