| Frotend Developer | Fulltime | Cologne, Germany | remote optional
It may be a bold claim, but it's one that's close to our hearts: we make running an application in the cloud a fun experience instead of a big headache. We set out to radically simplify working with the cloud for every software developer. With a platform that automates the entire workflow of deploying an application to the cloud, including Kubernetes deployment, CI/CD setup, and DDoS protection. We have ambitious plans to become the global operating system for the cloud, enabling developers worldwide to focus on the creative part of their work and build great products.
As a team, we are committed to solving complex tasks in a way that creates a great and joyful user experience. What drives us is our passion for great technology and products, which we bring to every task of our day-to-day business. We communicate openly and aim to bring out the best in everyone on the team. We believe in creating an atmosphere of high dedication and playfulness so that we can build an amazing product together.
As a Frontend Developer (20h/week) you will take on an important role in a start-up with big ambitions. You will work closely with the entire team and support projects that will have a big impact on the mogenius platform and our developer community.
This will be your role
- Together with the development team, you will shape the further development of our platform and services in collaboration with the UX/UI design team.
- You will accompany projects from idea to implementation to quality assurance.
- You will implement new ideas independently and be responsible for prototyping new projects.
What you bring to the table
- You are a team player and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve great goals.
- You are open in communication and know how to name things
- You have a good command of German, English is an advantage.
What we offer
- Fast decision-making processes, flat hierarchies
- An atmosphere of cooperation, not competition
- Consistent learning and personal development in an experienced team
- A fair salary commensurate with your qualifications
If this all sounds like the perfect match to you, we look forward to getting to know you.
Follow the button below to upload your resume/CV and take a short quiz that covers some basic questions (there are no wrong answers).
P.S.: Not sure if you meet the qualifications? Apply anyway, because we value your personality more than a flawless resume.