| Full time | Cologne, Germany | remote optional
It may be a bold claim, but it's one that's close to our hearts: we make running an application in the cloud a fun experience instead of a big headache. We set out to radically simplify working with the cloud for every software developer. With a platform that automates the entire workflow of deploying an application to the cloud, including Kubernetes deployment, CI/CD setup, and DDoS protection. We have ambitious plans to become the global operating system for the cloud, enabling developers worldwide to focus on the creative part of their work and build great products.
As a team, we are committed to solving complex tasks in a way that creates a great and joyful user experience. What drives us is our passion for great technology and products, which we bring to every task of our day-to-day business. We communicate openly and aim to bring out the best in everyone on the team. We believe in creating an atmosphere of high dedication and playfulness so that we can build an amazing product together.
As a Backend Developer you will take on a key role in a start-up with big ambitions. You will work closely with the entire team and participate in decisions that will have a big impact on the mogenius platform and our developer community. We are at the beginning of a long journey and you now have the chance to jump on board and grow with us. You can expect exciting challenges in a high-growth environment that will impact the entire cloud development landscape.
This will be your role
- Together with the development team, you will continue to shape the further development of our platform and our services
- You play an active part in projects from idea to implementation and quality assurance.
- You continue to enhance our strategic platform by developing backend microservices
- You use the latest tools and frameworks
- You implement new ideas independently and are responsible for prototyping new projects.
What you bring along
- You are a team player and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve great goals.
- You are open in communication and know how to name things
- You are familiar with backend frameworks (like Node.js, Python, Go or others)
- You have good knowledge of Docker in a backend language like Node.js, Python, Go etc.
- Basic knowledge of cloud service providers like MS Azure, AWS or Google Cloud is a plus.
- You speak German, English is beneficial as well.
- And most important: you are as motivated as we are to build something great and turn the cloud business upside down!
What we offer
- Fast decision making, flat hierarchies
- An atmosphere of collaboration, not competition
- Consistent learning and personal development in an experienced team
- 30 days annual leave
- Fair and skill-oriented salary
- You participate in the company's success with our employee stock ownership program
If this all sounds like the perfect match to you, we look forward to getting to know you.
Follow the button below to upload your resume/CV and take a short quiz that covers some basic questions (there are no wrong answers).
P.S.: Not sure if you meet the qualifications? Apply anyway, because we value your personality more than a flawless resume.