Team Assistant (m/f/d)
| Part-time | Cologne, Germany
It may be a bold claim, but it's one that's close to our hearts: we make running an application in the cloud a fun experience instead of a big headache. We set out to radically simplify working with the cloud for every software developer. With a platform that automates the entire workflow of deploying an application to the cloud. We have ambitious plans to become the global operating system for the cloud, enabling developers worldwide to focus on the creative part of their work and build great products.
As a team, we are committed to solving complex tasks in a way that creates a great and joyful user experience. What drives us is our passion for great technology and products, which we bring to every task of our day-to-day business. We communicate openly and aim to bring out the best in everyone on the team. We believe in creating an atmosphere of high dedication and playfulness so that we can build an amazing product together.
As Team Assistent you will take on an important role in a young company with big ambitions. You will work closely with the management team and participate in decisions that will have a big impact on our business. We are at the beginning of a long journey and you now have the chance to jump on board and grow with us. You can expect exciting challenges in a high-growth environment that will impact the entire cloud development landscape.
This will be your role
- You are the right hand of the management and support them proactively in their daily work.
- You take over flexible strategic projects and help in all areas.
- You support in recruiting & marketing.
- You are responsible for preparing accounting and payroll.
- You manage general office and administrative tasks.
- You organize team and sales events.
What you bring along
- You speak excellent German and English.
- Successfully completed business-related studies (Bachelor/Master).
- Analytical and structured way of working.
- Confident use of Office 365, Excel & Powerpoint and high affinity for digital.
- You are a team player and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve great goals.
- And most important: you are as motivated as we are to build something great and turn the cloud business upside down!
What we offer
- Fast decision making, flat hierarchies
- An atmosphere of collaboration, not competition
- Consistent learning and personal development in an experienced team
- 30 days annual leave
- Fair and skill-oriented salary
- You participate in the company's success with our employee stock ownership program
If this all sounds like the perfect match to you, we look forward to getting to know you.
Follow the button below to upload your resume/CV and take a short quiz that covers some basic questions (there are no wrong answers).
P.S.: Not sure if you meet the qualifications? Apply anyway, because we value your personality more than a flawless resume.