Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
| Full-time | Cologne, Germany
It may be a bold claim, but it's one that's close to our hearts: we make running an application in the cloud a fun experience instead of a big headache. We set out to radically simplify working with the cloud for every software developer. With a platform that automates the entire workflow of deploying an application to the cloud, so developers worldwide can focus on the creative part of their work and build great products.
As a team, we are committed to solving complex tasks in a way that creates a great and joyful user experience. What drives us is our passion for cutting-edge technology and products, which we bring to every task of our day-to-day business. We communicate openly and aim to bring out the best in everyone on the team. We believe in creating an atmosphere of high dedication and playfulness so that we can build an amazing product together.
As Technical Project and Customer Success Manager you will take on a key role in a start-up with big ambitions. You will work closely with customers and the entire team and participate in decisions that will have a big impact on the mogenius platform and our developer community. We are at the beginning of a long journey and you now have the chance to jump on board and grow with us. You can expect exciting challenges in a high-growth environment that will impact the entire cloud development landscape.
This will be your role
- Technical management of software and customer projects worldwide
- Coordination of technical analyses
- Support in pre- and post-sales process, analysis of customer requirements
- Long-term support of customers and increase of platform usage
- You interface between stakeholders, project management and developers
- Coordination with all project stakeholders
What you bring along
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualifications
- Experience in working with agile methods
- Experience in coordinating and managing customer projects
- Very good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Analytical and structured way of working.
- You are a team player and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve great goals.
- And most importantly, you are as motivated as we are to build something great and turn the cloud business on its head!
What we offer
- Fast decision making, flat hierarchies
- An atmosphere of collaboration, not competition
- Consistent learning and personal development in an experienced team
- 30 days annual leave
- Fair and skill-oriented salary
- You participate in the company's success with our employee stock ownership program
If this all sounds like the perfect match to you, we look forward to getting to know you.
P.S.: Not sure if you meet the qualifications? Apply anyway, because we value your personality more than a flawless resume.