User Interface Designer(m/f/d)
| Full time | Cologne, Germany | remote optional
It may be a bold claim, but it's one that's close to our hearts: we make running an application in the cloud a fun experience instead of a big headache. We set out to radically simplify working with the cloud for every software developer. With a platform that automates the entire workflow of deploying an application to the cloud, including Kubernetes deployment, CI/CD setup, and DDoS protection. We have ambitious plans to become the global operating system for the cloud, enabling developers worldwide to focus on the creative part of their work and build great products.
As a team, we are committed to solving complex tasks in a way that creates a great and joyful user experience. What drives us is our passion for great technology and products, which we bring to every task of our day-to-day business. We communicate openly and aim to bring out the best in everyone on the team. We believe in creating an atmosphere of high dedication and playfulness so that we can build an amazing product together.
As a User Interface Designer you will take on a key role in a start-up with big ambitions. You will work closely with the entire team and participate in decisions that will have a big impact on the mogenius platform and our developer community. We are at the beginning of a long journey and you now have the chance to jump on board and grow with us. You can expect exciting challenges in a high-growth environment that will impact the entire cloud development landscape.
This will be your role
- Work closely with product managers and developers
- Design the user interface of the future of our cloud platform, website, and other projects
- You'll translate business requirements into user-centric, modern designs that bring features and information to life.
- You're proactive and keep a strict eye on brand identity
- You maintain and evolve our design systems and style guides.
- You inspire improvements in the design process and carry them through to completion.
- You will design our website and marketing content.
What you bring to the table
- You are a team player and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve great goals.
- You have several years of experience in UI design for software solutions, websites, or mobile apps
- As a passionate UI designer, you follow current design trends and are familiar with established user interface standards.
- You have a deep understanding of design style guides and can create and develop them.
- You have a professional understanding of Sketch, Figma or similar UI applications.
- Ideally, you have some experience in creating userflows and information architectures
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML is a plus
What we offer
- Fast decision-making processes, flat hierarchies
- An atmosphere of collaboration, not competition
- Consistent learning and personal development in an experienced team
- 30 days annual leave
- A fair salary commensurate with your qualifications
- You participate in the company's success with our employee stock ownership program
If this all sounds like the perfect match to you, we look forward to getting to know you.
Apply now with your resume/CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
P.S.: Not sure if you meet the qualifications? Apply anyway, because we value your personality more than a flawless resume.